To test whether the integration of the ClickandBuy API was successful, you require an active sandbox account. The sandbox system is technically identical with the productive system of the ClickandBuy API. Important exception: Payments are only simulated and, self-evidently, you don't pay any fees for the transactions.
To create your sandbox account you require a registered productive account. If this requirement is met, you are only three steps away from your sandbox account:
1. Log into the Merchant Area of your productive account via www.clickandbuy.com.
2. After logging in click on the menu item "Sandbox > Create sandbox account" in "Tools".
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to create a sandbox account for merchants (providers) or surfers (purchasers).
Note: To properly test your integration, we recommend creating both account types, for merchants and surfers. In this way you are able to ensure the correct processing of payment transactions from a merchant's as well as a customer's point of view.
- Success for your business
- Certified security
- Innovative solutions
- About us
- News & Press
- Terms and conditions
- ClickandBuy Mobile App
- Transaction system General Terms and Conditions
- Universal Payment API General Terms and Conditions
- DirektÜberweisung General Terms and Conditions
- DirektÜberweisung LB
- Direkt.Ident Terms and conditions
- Online.Ident Terms and Conditions
- Service Provisioning Payment Services
- ClickandBuy FirstGate Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions Electronic Cash System
- Acceptance Policy
- Help / Contact
- Partner offers