The ClickandBuy API (Application Programming Interface) is an interface which your e-commerce site uses to communicate with the ClickandBuy system for processing transactions and other API functions.
The ClickandBuy API supports a range of different API functions as well as an XML-based Merchant Messaging Service (MMS). It gives the provider system real-time information on transaction-relevant status changes and should therefore always be a part of the ClickandBuy API integration. Find out which additional functions are important with our API assistant.
The following draft shows how the provider system communicates with the ClickandBuy API:
Figure: ClickandBuy transaction flow (payRequest)
You will find a detailed description of the ClickandBuy API in our API manual.
- Success for your business
- Certified security
- Innovative solutions
- About us
- News & Press
- Terms and conditions
- ClickandBuy Mobile App
- Transaction system General Terms and Conditions
- Universal Payment API General Terms and Conditions
- DirektÜberweisung General Terms and Conditions
- DirektÜberweisung LB
- Direkt.Ident Terms and conditions
- Online.Ident Terms and Conditions
- Service Provisioning Payment Services
- ClickandBuy FirstGate Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions Electronic Cash System
- Acceptance Policy
- Help / Contact
- Partner offers