Merchant Messaging Service (MMS)
The Merchant Messaging Service (MMS) provides you with real-time information on status changes on transactions and makes sure that your system is up-to-date. This is why we recommend considering this feature for the integration of the ClickandBuy API.
The transmission takes places as XML (HTTP POST parameter "xml") to the HTTPS URL of a script on your server that receives the data and evaluates it accordingly. You can store the MMS PUSH URL in the Service Area in the project data of your ClickandBuy account.
Each status information, a so called event, is assigned with a unique ID. In this way the status of a transaction can be traced without any problems.
MMS test client
With the MMS test client you can test the functionality of the Merchant Messaging Service and transmit simulated events to your push script.
You will find the MMS test client in your ClickandBuy Merchant Service Area in the menu item "Tools > Sandbox".
- Success for your business
- Certified security
- Innovative solutions
- About us
- News & Press
- Terms and conditions
- ClickandBuy Mobile App
- Transaction system General Terms and Conditions
- Universal Payment API General Terms and Conditions
- DirektÜberweisung General Terms and Conditions
- DirektÜberweisung LB
- Direkt.Ident Terms and conditions
- Online.Ident Terms and Conditions
- Service Provisioning Payment Services
- ClickandBuy FirstGate Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions Electronic Cash System
- Acceptance Policy
- Help / Contact
- Partner offers