"What happens if customers withdraw their credit card payment, if they have insufficient funds or if they pay with stolen credit cards? Thanks to the ClickandBuy seller protection I no longer have to worry."
Trust is good,
prevention is better.
If one of your customers has difficulties paying, we are at your side. Because our seller protection insures you against payment default, e.g. charge backs and unfavourable variance. For you this means: More turnover thanks to less payment default!
In order to call on the ClickandBuy seller protection you must observe the following rules:
- Please make sure that you formulate precisely and accurately when describing the articles offered in your store.
- Only send the goods with insurance and shipping receipt to the delivery address provided by the customer.
- Send the goods promptly after the order, in any case within seven days.
- Keep the shipping receipt safe to make sure that you can forward it to us in the case of payment default.
- Important: In the case of a breaching of the ClickandBuy General Terms and Conditions we are not able to grant seller protection. Furthermore, digital goods, services and self-collected goods are excluded from the seller protection. You can find the exact terms for the seller protection in the applicable T&C.
Don't take your chances with annoying dunning and collection procedures. Trust in the ClickandBuy seller protection and your business will surely be successful!
- Success for your business
- Certified security
- Innovative solutions
- About us
- News & Press
- Terms and conditions
- ClickandBuy Mobile App
- Transaction system General Terms and Conditions
- Universal Payment API General Terms and Conditions
- DirektÜberweisung General Terms and Conditions
- DirektÜberweisung LB
- Direkt.Ident Terms and conditions
- Online.Ident Terms and Conditions
- Service Provisioning Payment Services
- ClickandBuy FirstGate Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions Electronic Cash System
- Acceptance Policy
- Help / Contact
- Partner offers